We brings you the best in custom paper writing!
To get started, simply place an order and provide the details!Order Now
Assessment 1: Learning Reflection
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
Length: 500 words (+/- 10%)
Submission: Microsoft Word (*.DOCX) file.
No referencing required- we want to know your own thinking on the questions below.
Each assessment in this unit represents a step in the process of completing an academic essay, so this
first assessment covers Step 1, reflecting on what you know about the topic and what aspect of the task
you will focus on.
This assessment will help you to consider what you know already about sustainability, and how it
impacts all of our lives.
You can write in first person (e.g., I, me, my) for this learning reflection as you are expected to reflect
and write on your own thoughts and views. However, you must use full sentences, correct paragraphing,
grammar, and punctuation.
Respond to each question below in a paragraph of 150-200 words (all three questions will result in a total
word count of 500 words):
1. Describe some examples of sustainability in your life and/or profession.
2. What is it about the below scenario that interests you, and why?
• Extreme climate events
3. Scope your scenario and describe some of the different sustainability concerns that you think need to be considered under each of the three dimensions (environmental, social, and economic).
Guidelines to help you complete this task:
• Read the questions carefully, stay on topic and stick to the word limit for each question and overall.
• Use Scoop-it to help inform your ideas. https://www.scoop.it/topic/extreme-climate-events
• Structure your response to each question in one complete paragraph.
• The reflective writing genre differs from essay writing.
• A learning reflection should give your original thoughts, knowledge and/or ideas on a topic with no
concern about being right or wrong.
• It should relate to the topic through meaningful, everyday life experience.
• Try to challenge yourself to reflect critically and analytically about sustainability in your answers.