Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Demonstrate the skills necessary for the production of a coherent and scholarly piece of work. The word limit does not include the Abstract, References or Appendices
• Length ,6500 words
• The word limit does not include the Abstract, References or Appendices
• Length ,6500 words
• Use Arial
• 11- point size
• 1.5× line spacing
• Justified on both sides
• Leave a line between paragraphs
• Number the chapters; start each chapter on new page
• You can also number the 2nd-level headings but do not use a very complicated system of numbered headings
• Number the pages and include a table of contents
• Do not number the paragraphs
• Include appendices of diagrams and statistics used to support the dissertation
• Only use UK writer
• Ensure English grammar is used (No Americanisms to be used)
• 90% of research collected must be from UK authoritive sources.
• Compile a list of Links for any information used, so it can be revised by myself
• Cover all points set out in the following table
The research question and research design
Clear aims and objectives
An appropriate research strategy to address them
Pitched at a sufficient academic level
Identifying and describing key documents, including some recent research
Evaluation of the quality of sources
Show their relevance to the research
Data collection procedures discussed and justified
Detailed description of the procedures used
Clearly presented results
Analysing and drawing conclusions
Data analysis to be justified and explained
A good flow of argument
Conclusions which follow from the data presented
Evaluation of limitations and uncertainties
Following the conventions for academic writing
A well-structured report
Use of graphics where they are helpful
Clear, correct and appropriate use of language
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Research question
Aims and Objectives
Research has been conducted separately regarding the approaches used for the treatment of stress within the military, police and nursing sectors. This study will comprise a systematic literature review of the available published research concerning each sector and compare them.
The research objectives are:
• To examine the approaches used for the treatment of stress within the military, police and NHS nursing sectors in the UK.
• To compare these approaches and account for differences.
• To make any recommendations that may emerge from the data concerning the effective availability of treatment for stress in each sector.
Stress has been understood as a component of military service, both as occurring during active service, and as a component of post-traumatic stress for ex-servicemen and women (Rona et al., 2009a, pp.649-55; Rona et al., 2009b, p.11). Stress has not been as clearly recognised as a component of working in the police or nursing sectors (Green, 2004, p.101; Paton et al., 2009, p.7; McVicar, 2003, p.633). There are broad similarities to the ways in which stress has been encountered in these sectors, but the methods of treatment have often varied. In the police forces, educational initiatives and help lines have only recently become de rigeur (Green, 2004, p.101). Studies of post-traumatic disorder among police officers are particularly rare (ibid.). Some of the reasons for this variation can be the difference between how stress is understood between different police forces, or the fact that whereas the presence of stress is clear, its causes are not (Dick, 2009, p.182; Lucas, et al., 2012, p.1426). Likewise, in nursing, stress is identified as a component of the working environment, but methods by which this can be reduced or treated are less prevalent (Ulrich et al. 2010, p. 2510; McVicar, 2003, p.633; Mark & Smith, 2010, p.505). Studies have tended to focus on the ways in which stress is caused in these sectors, and less on what can be done to treat or alleviate it.
The post Demonstrate the skills necessary for the production of a coherent and scholarly piece of work. The word limit does not include the Abstract, References or Appendices • Length ,6500 words appeared first on My Nursing Paper.