Cyber Security And IOT Paper
Abomhara, M., & Koien, G.M. (2015). Cyber security and the internet of things: Vulnerabilities, threats, intruders, and attacks. Journal of Cyber Security, 4, 65-88. Doi: 10.13052/jcsm2245-1439.414
and evaluate it in 3 pages (800 words), using your own words, by addressing the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so? Cyber Security And IOT Paper.
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- Indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- Consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis (logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions)
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
When you write your evaluation, be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) you turn in your evaluation. This is good practice for your literature review, which you’ll be completing during the dissertation process.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately three pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion. Cyber Security And IOT Paper.