Best Available Writers
№ 1 In global rating
278 finished papers
147 customer reviews
98% success rate
COMPETENCES: Nursing, Sociology, Creative Writing, Marketing
№ 2 In global rating
184 finished papers
120 customer reviews
97% success rate
COMPETENCES: Financial Analysis, Political Science, Marketing
Please reread the case of Branham v. Ford Motor Co. on Page 302, answer the following questions, and submit to the digital drop box.
- Since the injured plaintiff was not wearing a seatbelt, why is Ford being sued for failing to test the seatbelt sleeve?
- It is often said that product liability causes of action, especially negligence and strict liability, are coming together or merging. Discuss this idea in light of the South Carolina Supreme Court’s decision.
- Is the consumer expectations test or the risk utility test more favorable to manufacturers? Explain.
- Can Branham still win this case? Explain.
- Need within 3 hours of handshake
- Apa format, cite all references