Advanced Food Microbiology
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
1. Find a review or journal article to a topic or area of Food Microbiology (see list below for ideas). Write a brief summary of the article.
Potential topics: antimicrobials, spoilage, rapid method, mechanism of action
2. Read the statement of purpose at the end of the Introduction. What was the objective of the study?
3. Consider the title. Does it precisely state the objective of the paper?
4. Read the statement of purpose in the abstract. Does it match the one in the introduction?
5. Did the research provide new factual information, a new understanding of a phenomenon in the field, a new research technique?
6. Did the reported observations/interpretations support or refute observations or interpretations made by other researchers?