(1) Over the last five weeks I have asked students to view the website of the
American Evaluation Association (AEA) as part of their course activities. For
this mid-term I would like each of you to examine the AEA Topical Interest
ORDER NOW FOR CUSTOMIZED SOLUTION PAPERS
Groups (TIG) web page found at this link:
– Identify one TIG in particular that interests you.
– Discuss why you think the work of the TIG is important from the
perspective of a forward thinking field of program evaluation.
– What issues would you like to see the TIG you select focus on in 2022?
Why have these concerns become important now?
– Is there a TIG you think is missing from the list that should be added? If
so, which one (s) – and why?
(2) Discuss what a target population is, and explain its purpose in a program
evaluation Why is this concept important for evaluators to understand?
– Explain how you would define the current target population for a program of
your choice (it can be the one you are working on for the EDP assignment).
– Explain how you would define the current target geographic boundaries for
the same program’s target population.