· Brief summary of the lesson delivered, including strategies and assessments
· Discuss the role of higher-order thinking in the lesson, including any higher-order questions or discussions that took place. Include a discussion of what went well.
· Describe ways in which higher-order thinking could have been more deeply embedded into the lesson.
· Identify the areas that went well and areas in which to improve.
· Reflect on how this experience will affect your future professional practice.
You do not need to include the lesson plan in your assignment submission; however, you are encouraged to include any relevant artifacts that will assist you in your reflection.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite (Plagiarism Check). A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
Document the locations and hours you spend in the field on your Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form to the LMS in the last topic. Directions for submitting can be found on the College of Education site in the Student Success Center.
Video Links MUST WATCH FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
Get Help With Your Assignment.
We have worked on a similar assignment and our student scored better and met their deadline. All our tasks are done from scratch, well researched and 100% unique, so entrust us with your assignment and I guarantee you will like our services and even engage us for your future tasks. Click below button to submit your specifications and get order quote
https://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-writers24x7-1-1-300x75.png00Jobhttps://www.writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/logo-writers24x7-1-1-300x75.pngJob2021-10-06 07:36:522021-10-06 07:36:52Discuss the role of higher-order thinking in the lesson, including any higher-order questions or discussions that took place. Include a discussion of what went well.