Discussion: Video Report of Your Case Consultation: Presenting and Validating Diagnosis
In this Discussion, you first present to your peers the case collaboration begun in Week 4. Note: You make this presentation individually—you do not present with your partner. Your colleagues then review your diagnosis for validity, recommending an evidence-based tool to use in your case.
Such tools help confirm the details and validity of a diagnosis. Measures also help clinicians notice other patterns in a disorder that might otherwise be missed. By confirming an accurate diagnosis through a measurement instrument, a social worker ensures that the appropriate evidence-based treatment is used.
By Day 2
Post the following two pieces:
Get Help from Experts
If you’re still asking yourself, “Who can help me write my paper from scratch", don’t hesitate to use us. Experienced writers will immediately write, proofread, or improve your academic paper. They can also help you choose a topic and edit your references into APA or MLA format. So, what are you waiting for?Find your writer
- Use the Kaltura Media uploader to upload a 3- to 5-minute video in which you: (YOU CAN TYPE INSTEAD OF MAKING A VIDEO)
- Briefly summarize your case, highlighting the diagnostic symptoms seen in the case.
- Describe your decision-making process for identifying the key problems in the case and the differential eliminations for your case.
- Identify the diagnosis of the client in the case. Explain the diagnosis by providing the supporting DSM-5 criteria with specific examples of how your client met those criteria.
Include a transcript and/or edit closed captioning on your video to ensure your presentation is accessible to colleagues of differing abilities.
- Post a fully coded DSM-5 diagnosis. Remember, a full diagnosis should include the name of the disorder, ICD-10-CM code, specifiers, severity, and the Z codes (other conditions that may be a focus of clinical attention).