Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the causes, symptoms, recommended tests, possible treatments, and expectations for the following:
· Head and neck
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Eye and the visual system
Based on your research and understanding, read and respond to the following scenarios:
While interviewing and examining a 17-year-old male, you discover a white patch on his buccal mucosa and slanting palpebral fissures in his eyes. He also states during the interview that he plays baseball and is hoping to earn an athletic scholarship to college.
· What do you suspect? What kind of client teaching is appropriate in this situation?
· Discuss appropriate educational materials for health promotion and disease prevention
· When would slanting palpebral fissures be normal?
· While performing a retinal examination on this patient, you discover that the margins of the optic disc become blurred and indistinct. What further testing would be required? Why?
What is the foremost cause of this clinical finding?
Citations should conform to APA guidelines.